1943 RP

Veloxic's Staff Account

6 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: Marko Tzik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41867936

Age (must be at least 15) : 15, 16 in a month.

Hours played on server (must be at least 3 days): I consulted Theo about this. I don't have three days of playtime, not even a fraction of that. I do, however, believe that my experience may make up for this, if not I will absolutely reapply whenever I can. <3

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: N/A

Have you had any experience previously as a staff member on another server? If yes, state which server you worked for, which position you held on that server and for how long you held the position.

Infiniti - A small server, GMed and staffed for about a year and a half. Currently switched to another gamemode but still operative.
Noble Networks - GM and staff on it, Starwars RP. Just shut down and it's switched to JVS, turning into a new starwars server however. Did that for about a month before shutdown.
Null Gaming - GMIng and staffing, still operative.

I have a few others It's just been years.

Do you have experience with ULX commands?
Expert-level experience with ULX. I know how to jail, freeze, ban, everything I need to staff a server. I know how to operate basic and advanced commands, and I've used it for years.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:(100 words minimum)
I can bring extreme activity, respect, professionalism and courtesy to the staff team. I am almost always available on my computer to get on when needed, and I have a set schedule to be in school and when not to be. I'm open to criticism, I can work well with others, being on the staff team or just in general with players. I'm knowledgeable in the topic, which is sometimes a neglected thing when becoming staff on a server, you must know the RP time period and story well. Most typical staff can get flustered or frustrated at dealing with particularly annoying minges, I won't. I've grown to get thick skin against these sorts of people, a useful trait that any staff team would be good with having. To sum it up, I'm respectful of others and players, I know my place. I'm professional in my work and I have numerous skills that'd prove invaluable to an active staff team.

Why would you like to join the staff team?:(75 words minimum)
I've been on a LOT of WW2 servers, most of which aren't SeriousRP or if they are they're awfully lenient on what they mean by "SeriousRP". Very rarely do new servers come up and last more than a week or two, but this one is probably the most promising I've seen in years. A lot of active staff members and a very large playerbase. I want to bring my expertise in staffing to this server, and stick around to the very end. The jobs and functions are incredibly complex, and with a rent feature I've actually never seen on a server, especially on WW2 it was unexpected. The server looks great and unlike every other WW2 server I've been on it looks like I actually have a lot to do and accomplish, while also being able to help players and staff the server. I want to become staff here because I feel this server deserves good staff members and I wish to help improve the experiences of the player.

How often can you be online?: I'm usually on 8+ hours a day, so expect a minimum of 3-4 hours. [a long time!]

What is your timezone?: EST.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, a Blue Yeti.

Please state three reference : N/A. I also discussed about this, apparently it may be optional. Once again I will reapply happily if need be. <3
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
General_M_Bison Staff-M
Staff-M
Votes:
+1
Staff Manager
References are not optional
Posted Feb 6, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
ClayYesterday at 1:18 PM
You dont need references, per se.
Posted Feb 6, 19 · OP
General_M_Bison Staff-M
Staff-M
Votes:
+1
Staff Manager
i will state again as Staff manager you need references
Posted Feb 6, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Refer to the moved over application on the mistforums website. I showed you that Clay said you don't need references per se, I have the experience. I have a screenshot if you'd like it.
Posted Feb 6, 19 · OP
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
All due respect to Clay, he doesn’t have too much say in what goes on in the staff team, that would be up to Bison.
Posted Feb 8, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
It's all right. I'm trying to get references, dbout anyone would recognize me anyways though. A Shutze.
Disregard any arguements I made
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
Top Posters
39 Posts
23 Posts
Otto Schafer H-Admin
20 Posts
Dragonborn Server-M
19 Posts
11 Posts
NoticeNotices