Heinrich Walters's SS Oberkommando App

9 replies
H-Mod
Votes:
+5
Head Moderator
Your Steam name and your OOC nickname (if any).: Uncle Butterworth

Your SteamID. Use https://steamid.io/ to find it.: STEAM_0:1:71123782

Enter utime_enable 1 in your console if you can't see your game.: 4 Days 11 Hours 36 Mins

Your country you live in and your timezone.: United States, EST

When did you start consistently playing on Hyland Gaming 1943RP? Use the most recent date of joining.: Hmm, the first time I joined this server was roughly about 7-9 weeks ago but I know it could have been longer.

When did you join the SS? Use the most recent date of joining.: I joined the SS on the same day as I joined the server. So, that would be about 7-9 Weeks ago.

Can you speak and type English fluently?: Yes, I can speak English extraordinarily well.

Do you own a microphone?: Yes, I do own a microphone.

What puts you above the other applicants? Why should you be picked for this position? What do you need to improve on?: I believe I should be selected for this position because I have experience among the SS. Ever since Joining the OrPo, I have always wanted to move up the ranks and become the best. Though I may be under the age limit, I know that I can role-play just as well as the others who are 15+. Yet again, I believe that I should be selected for this position because I’m friendly to the SS community, I enjoy telling others what to do in a strategic plan format, and overall, I believe that I should be moved from OrPo Obersturmbannführer to SS Oberkommando because: I’d like to attempt to better the SS tactics.

In-Character Name: Heinrich Walters

Current Rank: OrPo Obersturmbannführer

Highest Rank(s) Obtained: Obersturmbannführer

Historical Context: In 1936, the Ordnungspolizei was formed to serve the peoples of Berlin as the “Order Police” led by Heinrich Himmler. Their job was to act as the Police/S.W.A.T force for the SS. The department's purpose among the streets of Berlin, was to maintain order among the people. Though they did no bad from 1936 to 1940, they ended up having to assist the SS throughout Operation Barbarossa, which inevitably led to their demise in 1945.

State the role of the SS on the server, its duties and its relationship with the rest of the SS, Wehrmacht and NSDAP: The role of the SS on the server is to serve and protect the Führer, guard the Reichstag and MOI, and act as the police force for Berlin. The SS doesn't have to many connections with with the Wehrmacht and NSDAP, but does act as a guard regiment for high ranking people.
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Alex T-Mod
T-Mod
Votes:
+1
Trial Moderator
I know Heinrich is fully qualified for this position. He is one of the best if not the best CO I've had the honor of serving in the past few weeks.
+1
Posted Jan 30, 19 · Last edited Jan 30, 19
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Verdict Neutral
I think we need you to stay in th ORPO. I do not believe they have enough members for another rank appointment. I don't mean to deter staff from promoting you
Posted Jan 30, 19
H-Mod
Votes:
+5
Head Moderator
Actually, being in Oberkommando, I'm considered an OrPo General, which means I still am able to run the regiment.
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Ah I see. Apologies
Posted Jan 31, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
So I Think We Need More High Ups Like Heinrich Just Like Otto Being Gauleiter For The City The SS Needs A leader Like Him

+1
Posted Jan 31, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
I prefer to have a successful chain of command of NCOs, then officers before I even decide to look at High Command. As it is, the OKSS has enough members in it for now.
Posted Jan 31, 19
Agree
List
Undo
H-Mod
Votes:
+5
Head Moderator
I don't see an issue with a chain of command? After all, the SS has to be built downwards starting with good High Command.
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP
Dragonborn aServer-M
Server-M
Votes:
+5
Admins
Server Manager
Accepted (As Staff. Awaiting RP Acceptance)

You meet the requirements
Dedicated to the server
Posted Feb 3, 19
List
Undo
Scotty Mod
Mod
Votes:
+1
Accepted by SS High command
Posted Feb 3, 19 · Last edited Feb 3, 19
List